Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oakland and Hollywood

This spring break I went to Oakland and stayed in a Marriott and had a great view of Oakland. In Oakland my dad ran a MARATHON!!!!! I ran the FUN RUN!!!!!!!!! I went to San Francisco to ride on the only moving landmark, the cable car. Then we went to LA and stayed at a hotel in Hollywood! The hotel was called the MONDRIAN. The hotel had the television in a case that was on a swivel and on the other side there was a mirror! There was a couch and 2 beds, and a weird accessory, a hand!!! AHH!!! The hotel was really cool, When we went out we saw the Hollywood sign in the mountains!! It was really cool. The next day we went to Universal Studios Hollywood. My dad and I went on the new Transformer ride with a autobot named Evac!! Then a creepy vampire guy tried to bite me but I am too quick for any vampire,let that be known. The flight back home was really long! (yawn), I had to watch a men's NCAA Championship game!! When we got back we put on pajamas and immediately went to bed.


                         









I give this trip three stars because it was fun and I saw and got on a lot of landmarks



                                                                       



                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment